.25"X1mm Neodymium magnet
Our .25 inch by 1 millimeter neodymium magnets come is a (25) pack. This Neodymium magnet has a 2200 gauss surface rating. This magnet is used for headaches, and acupressure pints. These spot magnets can be inserted in a magnetic head band for deeper penetration. This is a Neodymium N-50 Rare Earth spot magnet.
You might be looking for a small magnet or acupressure magnet or even a magnet dots. This magnetic can be used for all three. This is a ¼ inch Neodymium rare earth magnet. This magnet provide 2200 gauss surface strength with a penetration of approximately ¾ inch into the skin. If you are using the magnets for acupressure we recommend having them put on by your acupuncturist because they are licensed professionals. We mostly recommend our magnet dots for headaches because they are so small. This 1/4" Neodymium magnet can be used anywhere on your body from head to toe!
Neodymium N-50 magnet product information:
Our Neodymium N-50 strength Gold plated magnets are the highest quality made in the world. Three plating processes (Ni/Cr/Ni) are applied before the final Gold plating is initiated. The Neodymium Rare Earth magnet is made with Neodymium powder, Boron powder, and Ferrite powder, providing the highest amount of energy of any magnet of a comparable size, and the N-50 is the most powerful grade and the most expensive to manufacture in the Neodymium family! Our magnets also include an indention mark on the Bio South (+) side of the magnet to identify the side of the magnet that goes away from the skin.
Neodymium Rare Earth Magnet Discs/Includes:
- Package of Twenty-Five (25)
- 1/4" diameter by 1mm thick spot magnets
- 2200 Gauss Surface Strength Neodymium N-50 Gold plated Spot Magnets.
- The strongest health magnets manufactured in the world.
- These Neodymium Magnet Disc are perfect for precise application of magnetic energy for bruises, sprains, aches and pains
- We also make available 3/4" cloth adhesives specially designed to hold the magnets safely on treatment areas, 3/4" Round Cloth Adhesive. Dot 40 Adhesives.