.75"x2mm Neodymium Mag
Our .75 inch by 2 millimeter neodymium magnets come in an (8) pack. We recommend using this spot magnet to anywhere on your body below the neck. This neodymium magnet has a 4000 Gauss surface strength rating. We have had the most success in these areas: back, knee, shoulder, and ankle pains. This is a Neodymium N-50 Rare Earth spot magnet.
The ¾ inch Neodymium Magnet disc is N-50 powered rare earth magnet. This magnet is best used for bruises, back aches, muscle pain, tendonitis, poor circulation and much more. This magnet provides 4000 gauss surface strength with a penetration of approximately 3 inches into the skin. Neodymium or rare earth magnets have the highest magnetic strength of their kind. Therefore you will see the most benefit from using a Neodymium magnet verse a ceramic magnet. This 3/4" Neodymium magnet can be used anywhere on your body from head to toe!
Neodymium N-50 magnet product information:
Our Neodymium N-50 strength Gold plated magnets are the highest quality made in the world. Three plating processes (Ni/Cr/Ni) are applied before the final Gold plating is initiated. The Neodymium Rare Earth magnet is made with Neodymium powder, Boron powder, and Ferrite powder, providing the highest amount of energy of any magnet of a comparable size, and the N-50 is the most powerful grade and the most expensive to manufacture in the Neodymium family! Our magnets also include an indention mark on the Bio South (+) side of the magnet to identify the side of the magnet that goes away from the skin.
Neodymium Rare Earth Magnet Discs / Includes :
- Package of Eight (8)
- 3/4" diameter by 2mm thick spot magnets
- 4000 Gauss Surface Strength Neodymium N-50 Gold plated Spot Magnets.
- The strongest health magnets manufactured in the world.
- These Neodymium Magnet Disc are perfect for precise application of magnetic energy for bruises, sprains, aches and pains
- We also make available 2" cloth adhesives specially designed to hold the magnets safely on treatment areas, 2" Large Round Adhesive