.50X2mm Neodymium Magnets
Our .50 inch by 2 millimeter neodymium magnets come in a (15) pack. This Neodymium magnet has a 3500 gauss surface rating. This magnet can be use for headache pain, bruising, muscle aches, knee pain, back pain or any where you want to place the magnet. This is a Neodymium N-50 Rare Earth spot magnet.
The ½ inch Neodymium Magnet disc is N-50 powered rare earth magnet. This magnet provides 3500 gauss surface strength with a penetration of approximately 2.5 inches. Neodymium or rare earth magnets have the highest strength of their kind. Therefore, you will see the most benefit from using a neodymium magnet verse a ceramic magnet. We recommend using this magnet anywhere on your body in pain. Most people use this magnet for tendonitis, headaches, bruising, muscle ach, and hip pain. This is the perfect size magnet to use because no one has to know you are getting magnetic therapy.
Neodymium N-50 magnet product information:
Our Neodymium N-50 strength Gold plated magnets are the highest quality made in the world. Three plating processes (Ni/Cr/Ni) are applied before the final Gold plating is initiated. The Neodymium Rare Earth magnet is made with Neodymium powder, Boron powder, and Ferrite powder, providing the highest amount of energy of any magnet of a comparable size, and the N-50 is the most powerful grade and the most expensive to manufacture in the Neodymium family! Our magnets also include an indention mark on the Bio South (+) side of the magnet to identify the side of the magnet that goes away from the skin.
Neodymium Rare Earth Magnet Discs/Includes:
- Package of Fifteen (15)
- 1/2" diameter by 3mm thick spot magnets
- 3500 Gauss Surface Strength Neodymium N-50 Gold plated Spot Magnets.
- The strongest health magnets manufactured in the world.
- These Neodymium Magnet Disc are perfect for precise application of magnetic energy for bruises, sprains, aches and pains
- We also make available 1.5" cloth adhesives specially designed to hold the magnets safely on treatment areas
- Best for cumbersome areas of the body because of the smaller magnet