CFH HEMP OIL EXTRACT SOFT GELS

Reference ID: 25 MG / 60 COUNT
$175.00

CFH HEMP OIL EXTRACT SOFT GELS 10 MG & 25 MG PER SOFT GEL 60 COUNT

Size
Quantity

CFH HEMP OIL EXTRACT SOFT GELS 10 MG & 25 MG

THIS CFH HEMP OIL EXTRACT SOFT GEL PROVIDES 10MG OR 25MG PER SOFT GEL APPLICATION OF ACTIVE FULL SPECTRUM FROM "ONLY" THE FLOWERING BUD OF THE HEMP PLANTWE DO NOT USE ANY OTHER PARTS OF THE HEMP PLANT

GROWN FROM GRAFTED ELITE PLANTS - NOT SEEDED ALLOWING ONLY THE BEST QUALITY IN A TOTAL CAPACITYOF ALL PLANTS.  THESE PLANTS ARE HARVESTED BY HAND AND THEN ONLY THE FLOWERING BUD ARE DETACHED FROM THE PLANT BY HAND AND READIED FOR THE CO2 EXTRACTION METHOD PROVIDING YOU OUR VALUED CUSTOMER THE HIGHEST QUALITY CBD PRODUCTS FULL OF THE MAXIMUM AMOUNT OF CBD (66%) AND ALL OF THE OTHER 104 CANNABINOIDS (34%), 

 NO THE AERIAL PARTS OF THE INDUSTRIAL HEMP PLANTS ARE USED IN CFH PRODUCTS!  THERE IS NO DILUTION BY UTILIZING ONLY THE FLOWERING  BUD, IN WHICH A MAJORITY OF THE OTHER COMPANIES IN THE  U.S. USE ALL PARTS OF THE HEMP PLANT IN THEIR CBD PRODUCTS PRODUCTION.

                               ASK YOURSELF OR YOUR CURRENT SUPPLIER, WHAT PARTS OF THE INDUSTRIAL HEMP PLANT THEY UTILIZE

                 IF IT IS MORE THAN "JUST THE FLOWERING BUD" - YOU MY FRIEND ARE NOT GETTING WHAT YOU DESERVE IN THE CBD PRODUCTS YOU ARE CURRENTLY USING!

YOUR BODY NEEDS THE CBD AND THE OTHER CANNABINOIDS TO AID THE CB1 AND CB2 RECEPTORS IN OUR BODY

                 IN PURCHASING CFH CBD PRODUCTS YOU ARE REWARDING YOURSELF WITH THE HIGHEST QUALITY IN ACTIVE CBD PRODUCTS, AND WE CAN PROVIDE PROOF!

              REWARD YOUR BODY AND SAVE AT THE SAME TIME  BY USING CFH PHARMACEUTICAL GRADE CBD PRODUCTS  >>>>>  YOU AND YOUR WALLET DESERVE IT!

PROVIDING 66% CANNABIDIOL (CBD) AND 34% OF THE OTHER 100+ CANNABINOIDS.

BY UTILIZING THIS METHOD OF HARVESTING, BUDDING, AND THEN EXTRACTION OF THE BUDS AND ONLY THE BUDS

YOU ARE GETTING THE MAXIMUM AMOUNT OF CANNABIDIAL AND CANNABINOIDS POSSIBLE.

MOST OF THE OTHER CBD PRODUCTS ON THE MARKET ARE UTILIZING THE STEMS, SEEDS AND OTHER AERIAL PARTS TO MAKE THEIR PRODUCT, THIS METHOD DILUTES THE QUALITY OF THEIR PRODUCTS.  

 

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: ACTIVATED FULL SPECTRUM HEMP PLANT FLOWERING BUD 

CREATING CFH CANNABIDIAL SOFT GELS

OTHER INGREDIENTS: MEDIUM CHAIN TRIGLYCERIDES ( MCT OIL )

 

APPLICATION: INTEND FOR ORAL INGESTION

FOR HUMANS AND PETS OF ALL SIZES

25MG SUGGESTED DOSAGE FOR HORSES AND LARGER ANIMALS

HUMAN SUGGESTED USE: START10MG DAILY UNLESS YOU KNOW YOU NEED THE 25MG 

YOU MAY IF NEEDED, CONTINUE TO GRADUALLY INCREASE THE DOSAGE TO ACHIEVE OPTIMUM BENEFITS IF MORE IS NEEDED.

INGEST WITH A SMALL AMOUNT OF LIQUID

SIZE: 60ML BOTTLE INCLUDES 60 SOFT GELS OF EITHER THE 10 MG OR 25 MG 

SIZE: 30ML BOTTLE INCLUDES 30 SOFT GELS OF EITHER THE 10 MG OR 25 MG 

CBD: 600MG FOR THE 10MG TABS AND 1500MG FOR THE 25MG TABS OF ACTIVE HEMP OIL EXTRACT CONTAINING 

ACTIVE CANNABIDIAL CONCENTRATE, PROVIDING 10MG  AND 25MG PER ( 1 ) SOFT GEL TAB  APPLICATION,

DEPENDING ON WHICH YOU ARE USING.

 

25 MG / 60 COUNT
10 Items